- between 1818 and 1825
- Transfer lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 13 x 9 5/16 inches (33 x 23.6 cm) and Image: 10 9/16 x 7 3/8 inches (26.8 x 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "v. woved. 20 (20 encircled)"; on back, lower right: "20"
Lettered inside image, lower right: "T. BOYS"; below image, lower left: "T Boys del."; lower center: "RATISBONNE."; lower right: "Lith. de Delpech"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, A. Conger Goodyear, B.A. 1899, Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | baskets | birds | buildings | cathedral | children | church | city | cityscape | coats | columns (architectural elements) | dome | dresses | figures | genre subject | hats | market (event) | marketplace | men | niches | onion dome | pillars | saints | stairs | stripes | talking | tents | trousers | walking | windows | women | working class
- Associated Places:
- Bayern | Europe | Germany | Oberpfalz | Ratisbonne
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by François-Séraphin Delpech, 1778–1825, French, Ratisbonne, between 1818 and 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.