- Etching, stipple engraving, and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 8 1/8 inches (27.7 x 20.7 cm), Plate: 5 1/2 x 4 inches (14 x 10.2 cm)
Collector's mark, verso: Yale University Art Gallery (Lugt 2667c)
Lettered in black ink, within image, upper right, reversed: "G · L · Brockhurst."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "GL · Brockhurst."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Henry Emerson Tuttle, B.A. 1914
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hat | model | portrait | shadow | woman
- Associated People:
- Folin, Anaïs
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Gerald Leslie Brockhurst, 1890–1978, British, Corinne, 1925
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.