- Drypoint prints and etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 x 13 1/16 inches (28 x 33.2 cm), Plate: 9 7/16 x 10 1/4 inches (23.9 x 26 cm), and Image: 9 7/16 x 10 1/4 inches (23.9 x 26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, lower right: "Harlech"; on back, lower center: "Burridge - Harlech | Callenel(?) Coll"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "FVBurridge 91 Harlech\"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "FV Burridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | castle | clouds | coastline | fields | houses | landscape | rain | roads | sunshine | towers | town | trees
- Associated Places:
- Caernarfonshire and Merionethshire | Cymru | Harlech | Harlech Castle | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Frederick Vango Burridge, 1869–1945, British, Harlech, 1891
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.