Print made by Frederick Vango Burridge, 1869–1945, British, Oxcliffe Marshe, 1900, 1900
Oxcliffe Marshe, 1900
- Part Of:
- Drypoint prints and etching on medium, smooth, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 x 10 9/16 inches (21.6 x 26.9 cm), Plate: 7 7/16 x 9 3/4 inches (18.9 x 24.7 cm), and Image: 7 7/16 x 9 3/4 inches (18.9 x 24.7 cm)
Lettered, lower right inside image: "Sept 1900"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Allen Evarts Foster, B.A. 1906
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | cows | farm | field | grazing | herd | house | landscape | marsh | pastoral | pond | rural | trees | wind
- Associated Places:
- England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.