- Additional Title(s):
120 Degrees - Tigris
120 Degrees, Tigris
120 Degrees Tigris
- Drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 9 13/16 x 13 13/16 inches (24.9 x 35.1 cm) and Plate (to image): 4 3/16 x 8 7/16 inches (10.6 x 21.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center left: "120º - Tigris."; lower right: "B 5991 | % | 4 [horizontal line] | 50-"
Signed in graphite, center right: "Charles W Cain"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Asian | beach | dogs (animals) | genre subject | landscape | men | river | shore (landform) | walking
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Tigris
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles William Cain, 1893–1962, British, 120º Tigris, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.