- Additional Title(s):
120 Degrees - Tigris
120 Degrees, Tigris
120 Degrees Tigris
- Drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, blued white laid paper
- 9 13/16 x 13 13/16 inches (24.9 x 35.1 cm) and 4 3/16 x 8 7/16 inches (10.6 x 21.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center left: "120º - Tigris."; lower right: "B 5991 | % | 4 [horizontal line] | 50-"
Signed in graphite, center right: "Charles W Cain"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Asian | beach | dogs (animals) | genre subject | landscape | men | river | shore (landform) | walking
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Tigris
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles William Cain, 1893–1962, British, 120º Tigris, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.