- Ezra's Tomb
- Drypoint on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/16 x 15 1/2 inches (25.6 x 39.3 cm) and Plate: 4 x 8 9/16 inches (10.2 x 21.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center left: "Ezra's Tomb"; lower center: "3678"
stamped in purple ink, lower center: "MADE IN ENGLAND."
signed in graphite, center right: "Charles W Cain /21."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | boats | buildings | dome | genre subject | landscape | monument | palm trees | religious building | river | sampans | tomb | walking | wall
- Associated Places:
- Al-Uzair | Asia | Ezra's Tomb | Iraq | Maysan | Middle East | Qal‘at Salih | Tigris
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles William Cain, 1893–1962, British, Ezra's Tomb, 1921
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.