Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, St. Mark's, No. 3, 1900
- St. Mark's, No. 3
- Etching and drypoint on laid paper
- Plate: 10 15/16 x 7 7/16in. (27.8 x 18.9cm) and Sheet: 12 1/4 x 9in. (31.1 x 22.9cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- altar | architectural subject | statues
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.