- Vale of Heathfield, Sussex
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 3/4 × 17 1/4 inches (32.4 × 43.8 cm), Plate: 10 1/8 × 12 3/4 inches (25.7 × 32.4 cm), and Image: 7 1/2 × 11 inches (19.1 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R 133."; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Views of Sussex."
Lettered below image: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner R.A. | Engraved by W.B. Cooke. | THE VALE OF HEATHFIELD | London, Published March 1, 1819, by John Murray, Albemarle Street, and W.B. Cooke, 13 Judd Place East, New Road."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Bernard Cooke, 1778–1855, British, Vale of Heathfield, Sussex, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.