- Views in the Levant: Cattle Grazing with Distant View of Houses and the Sea, St. Lawrence, Isle of Wight
- ca. 1785
- Watercolor, over graphite, with pen in gray ink and black ink on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 5/8 inches (17.8 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "St. [Lawrence?]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | grazing | houses | landscape | sea
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Views in the Levant: Cattle Grazing with Distant View of Houses and the Sea, St. Lawrence, Isle of Wight, ca. 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.