Willey Reveley, 1760–1799, British, Views in the Levant: Study of a Woman Wearing Turkish Costume, ca. 1785
Views in the Levant: Study of a Woman Wearing Turkish Costume
- ca. 1785
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, brown, wove paper
- 13 9/16 × 7 11/16 inches (34.4 × 19.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "24"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | figure study | Turkish | woman
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.