Views in the Levant: Landscape with Arched Bridge in Left Foreground and Town on Horizon
- ca. 1785
- Pen and black ink, graphite, gray wash, and black wash on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 12 1/2 inches (20.6 × 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "8"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | horizon line | landscape | town
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Views in the Levant: Landscape with Arched Bridge in Left Foreground and Town on Horizon, ca. 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.