- Views in the Levant: View of a Walled Town and Harbour with Towers Seen From the Sea
- ca. 1785
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on thick, slightly textured, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 14 5/16 inches (16.8 × 36.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "34"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cityscape | harbor | hill | marine art | sea | towers (building divisions) | town | wall
- Associated Places:
- Greece | Levant | Naillac Tower | Rhodes
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Willey Reveley, (?), 1760–1799, British, Views in the Levant: View of a Walled Town and Harbour with Towers Seen From the Sea, ca. 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.