Views in the Levant: Two Rowing Boats and a Sailboat by a Steep Cliff, Hilly Landscape Seen From the Sea
- ca. 1785
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, gray ink, and graphite on medium, moerately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, smooth, brown, wove paper
- 13 1/16 × 24 1/4 inches (33.2 × 61.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "7"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cliff | figures | hills | landscape | marine art | rowing | sailboat | sea
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Willey Reveley, (?), 1760–1799, British, Views in the Levant: Two Rowing Boats and a Sailboat by a Steep Cliff, Hilly Landscape Seen From the Sea, ca. 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.