Views in the Levant: Two Rowing Boats and a Sailboat by a Steep Cliff, Hilly Landscape Seen From the Sea
- ca. 1785
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, gray ink, and graphite on medium, moerately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, smooth, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/16 × 24 1/4 inches (33.2 × 61.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "7"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cliff | figures | hills | landscape | marine art | rowing | sailboat | sea
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Willey Reveley, (?), 1760–1799, British, Views in the Levant: Two Rowing Boats and a Sailboat by a Steep Cliff, Hilly Landscape Seen From the Sea, ca. 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.