Willey Reveley, (?), 1760–1799, British, Views in the Levant: A Camel, ca. 1785
Views in the Levant: A Camel
- ca. 1785
- Watercolor, over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 13 1/8 inches (23.2 × 33.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphie, verso, upper left: "65"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | camel (mammal)
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.