Willey Reveley, (?), 1760–1799, British, Views in the Levant: A Camel, ca. 1785
Views in the Levant: A Camel
- ca. 1785
- Watercolor, over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 13 1/8 inches (23.2 × 33.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphie, verso, upper left: "65"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | camel (mammal)
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.