- Windsor Castle, Berkshire
- Line engraving, 3rd state on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 14 1/2 inches (26.7 × 36.8 cm), Plate: 9 3/4 × 12 inches (24.8 × 30.5 cm), and Image: 6 1/8 × 9 1/4 inches (15.6 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.253"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "England & Wales"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "3rd state"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "45"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W.Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower center: "Windsor Castle | Berkshire. | London, Published 1831, for the Proprietor by Moon, Boys & Graves, Pall Mall."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by W.Miller | Printed by McQueen."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Windsor Castle, Berkshire, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.