IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, Views in the Levant: Landscape with Domed Building in Compound..., undated
Views in the Levant: Landscape with Domed Building in Compound....
- Pen and black ink, pen and gray ink, with gray wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, smooth, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 12 5/16 × 19 15/16 inches (31.3 × 50.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "67"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | cityscape | compound | dome | landscape | wall | walls
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Levant
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.