- Views in the Levant: Landscape with Domed Building in Compound....
- Pen and black ink, pen and gray ink, with gray wash, and graphite on medium, slgithly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, smooth, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 5/16 × 19 15/16 inches (31.3 × 50.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "67"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | cityscape | compound | dome | landscape | wall | walls
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Levant
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Views in the Levant: Landscape with Domed Building in Compound..., undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.