La diavolessa bianca!
- Wood-engraving on medium, smooth, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 11 x 8 inches (27.9 x 20.3 cm), Image: 5 9/16 x 4 5/16 inches (14.2 x 11 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "8/35 10. La diavolessa bianca!"; on back, upper left: "1981.109"
Marked in orange ink, collector's stamp, lower left: "YALE UNI | VERSITY | GALLERY | OF FINE | ARTS"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "CE" (E is nestled inside the C)
Signed in graphite, lower right under image: "Edward Carrick."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- devil | figure study | glowing | moon | mountains | nude | posing | science | stars | walking | white | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Anthony Carrick, 1905–1998, British, La diavolessa bianca!, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.