- Birk's Bridge
- Etching and drypoint print on medium, slightly textured, beige Asian paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 x 14 15/16 inches (26.7 x 38 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 x 10 7/16 inches (17.4 x 26.5 cm), and Image: 6 3/8 x 10 1/4 inches (16.2 x 26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "A2087 Birk's Bridge"
Lettered, lower left inside image: "RSC. 180_"
Signed in graphite, lower right under image: "R.S. Chattock" (underlined), not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | canyon | cliffs | hills | landscape | ravine | river | road | rocks (landforms) | trees | valley
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Samuel Chattock, 1825–1906, British, Birk's Bridge, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.