- Drypoint prints and etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 x 7 1/2in. (15.2 x 19.1cm), Plate: 3 1/8 x 4 3/4 inches (8 x 12 cm), and Image: 3 1/8 x 4 3/4 inches (8 x 12 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Night"; lower right: "3/3/0"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "GeorgeClausen", not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- astronomy | figure study | gaze | genre subject | long hair | night | nude | science | stars | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.