IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by John Copley, 1875–1950, British, The Bath, undated
- Lithograph on medium, slightly textured, beige Japan paper
- Sheet: 11 x 15 9/16 inches (28 x 39.6 cm), Image: 6 13/16 x 9 inches (17.3 x 22.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Bath 23 Proof only st[...]ns erased"; lower right: "S. 3073 K"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "John Copley imp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bathing | chairs | children | cleaning | dress | genre subject | house | infant | interior | mother | son | washbasin | washing | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.