- Dudley, Worcestershire
- Line engraving, 3rd state on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 13/16 × 15 inches (27.5 × 38.1 cm), Plate: 9 15/16 × 12 inches (25.2 × 30.5 cm), and Image: 6 7/16 × 9 7/16 inches (16.4 × 24 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.282"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "England & Wales Third state"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right; "74"
Lettered, lower left: "Drwan by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower center: "Dudley | Worcestershire | London, Published 1835, for the Proprietor, by Longman & Co., Paternoster Row."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by R. Wallis. | Printed by Mc Queen."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Wallis, 1794–1878, British, Dudley, Worcestershire, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.