Print made by Edward Julius Detmold, 1883–1957, British, Evening Quiet, undated
- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream Japanese paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 x 16 15/16 inches (31.1 x 43.1 cm) and Plate: 8 1/8 x 13 7/16 inches (20.6 x 34.1 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "E. J. D. imp."; lower right: "E. J. Detmold."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | architectural subject | architecture | buildings | cart | cattle | city | cows | figures | flowers (plants) | genre subject | Hinduism | Indian | lotus | men | onion domes | oxen | sadhu | staff (walking stick) | steeple | temple | town | turban | walking
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.