- Etching and drypoint on thin, slightly textured, beige Japanese paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 x 15 15/16 inches (26.6 x 40.5 cm) and Plate (to image): 5 13/16 x 12 1/8 inches (14.8 x 30.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "38/100. | P6589"; on back, lower left: "191039 36.00"
signed in graphite, lower right: "E. J. Detmold."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | camels (mammals) | cargo | desert | evening | landscape | reeds | river | rocks (landforms) | sunset | transportation | travel
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Julius Detmold, 1883–1957, British, Evening, 1926
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.