- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper, with gray chine colle
- Sheet: 10 5/8 × 16 inches (27 × 40.6 cm), Plate: 6 × 8 1/2 inches (15.2 × 21.6 cm), Chine collé: 5 9/16 × 8 1/8 inches (14.1 × 20.6 cm), and Image: 3 15/16 × 5 9/16 inches (10 × 14.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.330"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Engraver's Proof."; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "Turner - R. Wallis."; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Havre. The keepsake 1834 Engraver's Proof"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- channel (water body component) | cityscape | river | tower (single built work)
- Associated Places:
- Caux, Pays de | Europe | France | Le Havre | Normandie | Seine
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.