- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/16 x 9 3/16 inches (18.9 x 23.3 cm) and Plate: 2 15/16 x 3 15/16 inches (7.5 x 10 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: ""Evening""; lower center: "No. 35."; on back, lower left: "20 (encircled)"
signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "Paul Drury (underlined). '25. fec. et imp_"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bird | cart | cottage | equipment | evening | forest | genre subject | ladders | landscape | pastoral | peasant | pigeon | rural | shrubs | thatched roof | thatching | trees | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Paul Drury, 1903–1987, British, Evening, 1925
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.