- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on thin, slightly textured, beige Japanese paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 x 9 13/16 inches (17.1 x 24.9 cm), Plate: 3 15/16 x 5 9/16 inches (10 x 14.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "No. 24 | AFTER INO[...](?)"; in red ink, lower right: "33-72-111"; in graphite, on back, lower right: "21 (encircled)"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right: "Paul Drury. '26."
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Paul Drury. (underlined) fec. et imp. 1926."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bindle | child | church | daughter | dress | evening | father | fence | gate | genre subject | girl | hay | journey | landscape | man | pastoral | path | peasants | road | rural | sheaf | town | travel | trees | village | walking | wall | weathervane
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.