- Etching on thin, slightly textured, beige Japanese paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 x 9 13/16 inches (17.1 x 24.9 cm) and Plate (to image): 3 15/16 x 5 9/16 inches (10 x 14.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "No. 24 | AFTER INO[...](?)"; in red ink, lower right: "33-72-111"; in graphite, on back, lower right: "21 (encircled)"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right: "Paul Drury. '26."
signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Paul Drury. (underlined) fec. et imp. 1926."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bindle | child | church | daughter | dress | evening | father | fence | gate | genre subject | girl | journey | landscape | man | pastoral | path | peasants | road | rural | town | travel | trees | village | walking | wall | weathervane
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.