Man with a Pen
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 7 7/8 x 6 7/16 inches (20 x 16.4 cm) and 5 3/16 x 4 3/4 inches (13.2 x 12 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "No. 45 Watman. 1808."; lower right: "Man with a Pen."
Lettered in black ink, within image, upper right: "P. D. 1927-"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Paul Drury. (underlined) 27. fec et imp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- books | coat | desk | genre subject | interior | man | papers (document genres) | pen | quill | writing (processes)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Paul Drury, 1903–1987, British, Man with a Pen, 1927
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.