- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 7 3/4 inches (16.5 x 19.7 cm), Plate: 4 1/8 x 5 1/8 inches (10.5 x 13 cm), and Image: 4 1/8 x 5 1/8 inches (10.5 x 13 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "No. 33."; lower right: ""September" | SE2185"; on back, lower left: "30 (encircled)"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left, near door: "PD | 28"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Paul Drury (underlined). '28. fec. et imp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | animals | apple tree | apples | baskets | casement windows | child | cottage | daughter | dresses | fields | fruit | genre subject | landscape | livestock | mother | oast houses | orchard | pastoral | peasants | picking | rural | shadow | sheep | sunlight | thatched roof | thatching | trees | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Connections (Yale Center for British Art, 2011-05-26 - 2011-09-11) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
The Romantic Landscape Prints - The Chiaroscuro of Nature (Yale Center for British Art, 2002-09-25 - 2002-12-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]