Songs of Innocence and of Experience, Plate 29, Experience Frontispiece (Bentley 28)
- Part Of:
- 1789 to 1794
- Relief etching printed in dark-brown with pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 5 inches (18.1 x 12.7 cm), Plate: 4 3/8 x 2 3/4 inches (11.1 x 7 cm), and Spine: 7 3/8 inches (18.7 cm)
Inscribed in black ink upper right: "29"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | branches | children | hills | infant | man | tree
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Songs of Innocence and of Experience, Plate 29, Experience Frontispiece (Bentley 28), 1789 to 1794
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.