Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, Great Gate of St. Augustine's Monastery at Canterbury, 1789
- Great Gate of St. Augustine's Monastery at Canterbury
- Aquatint, printed in gray
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 19 3/4in. (34.3 x 50.2cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.