- Songs of Innocence and of Experience, Plate 43, "The Little Vagabond, " (Bentley 45)
- 1789 to 1794
- Relief etching printed in dark-brown with pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 5 inches (18.1 x 12.7 cm), Plate: 4 3/8 x 2 5/8 inches (11.1 x 6.7 cm), and Spine: 7 3/8 inches (18.7 cm)
Inscribed in black ink upper right: "43"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | cave | children | fire | kneeling | literary theme | man | men | text | vegetation | vines | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Songs of Innocence and of Experience, Plate 43, "The Little Vagabond, " (Bentley 45), 1789 to 1794
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.