A Landscape with Buildings
- Additional Title(s):
Liber Veritatis Volume III, No. 57
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching printed in brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 x 17 inches (27 x 43.2 cm), Plate: 4 7/16 x 6 inches (11.3 x 15.3 cm), Image: 3 3/4 x 5 1/4 inches (9.6 x 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "5-"
unidentified collector's stamp, in gray ink, on back, center: "PK(?)"
Lettered in brown ink, lower left: "Claude Lorraine delt. | No. 57"; lower center: "Pub. June 1, 1807, by Boydell & Co. 90, Cheapside, London | From the Original Drawing in the Collection of Charles Lambert Esq."; lower right: "Rich. Earlom sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection; Bequest of Ralph Kirkpatrick, Yale MA (HON.) 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | buildings | church | creek | fortress | landscape | rural | stream | tower (building division) | trees | walls
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Earlom, 1743–1822, British, A Landscape with Buildings, 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.