A Landscape with Buildings
- Additional Title(s):
Liber Veritatis Volume III, No. 57
- Part Of:
- Etching printed in brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 x 17 inches (27 x 43.2 cm), Plate: 4 7/16 x 6 inches (11.3 x 15.3 cm), and Image: 3 3/4 x 5 1/4 inches (9.6 x 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "5-"
unidentified collector's stamp, in gray ink, on back, center: "PK(?)"
Lettered in brown ink, lower left: "Claude Lorraine delt. | No. 57"; lower center: "Pub. June 1, 1807, by Boydell & Co. 90, Cheapside, London | From the Original Drawing in the Collection of Charles Lambert Esq."; lower right: "Rich. Earlom sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection; Bequest of Ralph Kirkpatrick, Yale MA (HON.) 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | bridge (built work) | buildings | church | creek | fortress | landscape | rural | stream | tower (building division) | trees | walls
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Earlom, 1743–1822, British, A Landscape with Buildings, 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.