- Mines de Botallack
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 11 x 6 15/16 inches (27.9 x 17.7 cm) and Plate: 6 7/16 x 4 3/4 inches (16.3 x 12 cm)
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "Edwards 66"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | cliffs | engine houses | equipment | hills | landscape | machinery | mining | sea | tin mine
- Associated Places:
- Botallack | Botallack Mine | Cornwall | England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edwin Edwards, 1823–1879, British, Mines de Botallack, 1866
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.