- Henrietta Maria Regina
- ca. 1655
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 x 2 3/4 inches (12.1 x 7 cm) and Image: 3 7/16 x 2 3/4 inches (8.8 x 7 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "G Faithorne fecit"; lower right: "Sold by Nat. Brooke. | att ye Angell in Cornhill."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection; Gift of John Hay Whitney
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- broche | collar | curls | dress | frontispiece (illustration) | gaze | illustration | mourning | oval | pin | portrait | posing | princess | queen (person) | veil
- Associated People:
- Henrietta Maria [Princess Henrietta Maria of France] (1609–1669), queen of England, Scotland, and Ireland, consort of Charles I
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Faithorne, ca. 1620–1691, British, Henrietta Maria Regina, ca. 1655
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.