Print made by William Faithorne, ca. 1620–1691, British, Henrietta Maria Regina, ca. 1655
Henrietta Maria Regina
- Part Of:
- ca. 1655
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 4 3/4 x 2 3/4 inches (12.1 x 7 cm) and Image: 3 7/16 x 2 3/4 inches (8.8 x 7 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "G Faithorne fecit"; lower right: "Sold by Nat. Brooke. | att ye Angell in Cornhill."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection; Gift of John Hay Whitney
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- broche | collar | curls | dress | frontispiece (illustration) | gaze | illustration | mourning | oval | pin | portrait | posing | princess | queen (person) | veil
- Associated People:
- Henrietta Maria [Princess Henrietta Maria of France] (1609–1669), queen of England, Scotland, and Ireland, consort of Charles I
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.