- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/16 x 15 3/4 inches (18 x 40 cm), Plate: 5 9/16 x 13 1/8 inches (14.2 x 33.4 cm), and Image: 5 9/16 x 13 1/8 inches (14.2 x 33.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Villeneuve-les-Avignon 40 proofs"
Marked in blue ink, lower left, stamped: "77402"; impression, lower right: "JAMES CONNELL & SONS, | PUBLISHERS & FINE ART DEALERS,"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "H. Frood-"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | bridge (built work) | buildings | fishing | landscape | men | path | river | towers (building divisions) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Gard | Languedoc-Roussillon | Villeneuve-lès-Avignon
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Hester Gwynne-Evans Frood, 1882–1971, British, Villeneuve-les-Avignon, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.