- Etching and drypoint prints on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 x 10 11/16 inches (21.9 x 27.1 cm), Plate: 5 11/16 x 7 13/16 inches (14.5 x 19.8 cm), and Image: 5 11/16 x 7 13/16 inches (14.5 x 19.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center left: "12339"; lower center: "Lake Lugano"; on back, lower left: "14550"
Lettered, lower left inside image: "PGASKELL (c)"
SIgned in graphite, lower right: "Percival Gaskell (underlined)"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balconies | buildings | clock tower | domes | gardens | gazing | hills | houses | lake | man | mountains | piers | posts | reflections | terraces | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Lugano | Lugano, Lake | Switzerland | Ticino
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Percival Gaskell, 1868–1934, British, Lake Lugano, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.