- Etching and drypoint prints on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 13/16 x 14 7/16 inches (24.9 x 36.6 cm), Plate: 7 7/8 x 11 7/8 inches (20 x 30.2 cm), and Image: 7 11/16 x 11 3/4 inches (19.6 x 29.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "X"; lower right: "Badenoch. 150-"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Joseph Gray"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | lake | landscape | mist | mountains | reeds | valley
- Associated Places:
- Badenoch | Europe | Highland | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Gray, 1890–1962, British, Badenoch, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.