- Additional Title(s):
River Landscape with Two Boats
Egham, sur la Tamise
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and drypoint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 x 9 3/8 inches (16.9 x 23.8 cm), Plate: 4 7/8 x 7 15/16 inches (12.4 x 20.1 cm), Image: 4 7/8 x 7 15/16 inches (12.4 x 20.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "3199" (encircled); inscribed in graphite, lower left to lower center: "13 7/8 + 11 3/8 [...] [...] | H. 15 III"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "2"; inscribed in graphite, lower right on back: "1965.118.4"
Watermarked, center: "Buges C6" (the "C" encircles the "6")
Lettered lower right within image (in reverse): "Egham"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banks | birds | boats | dinghies | jetty (building division) | landscape | mooring | posts | reeds | reflections | river | sky | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Egham | England | Europe | Surrey | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.