- Additional Title(s):
River Landscape with Two Boats
Egham, sur la Tamise
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper
- 6 5/16 x 9 1/16 inches (16.1 x 23 cm), 4 15/16 x 7 15/16 inches (12.5 x 20.1 cm), and 4 15/16 x 7 15/16 inches (12.5 x 20.1 cm)
Lettered lower right within image (in reverse): "Egham"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour - Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Allen Evarts Foster, B.A. 1906
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banks | birds | boats | dinghies | jetty (building division) | landscape | mooring | posts | reeds | reflections | river | sky | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Egham | England | Europe | Surrey | Thames | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: