IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, Egham Lock, after 1858
- Additional Title(s):
- after 1858
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 13/16 x 11 1/2 inches (19.8 x 29.2 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 x 8 7/8 inches (14.9 x 22.5 cm), Image: 5 7/8 x 8 7/8 inches (14.9 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left on back (written upside down): "1965.33.621"
Watermarked, lower left: "[...]TTES"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Allen Evarts Foster, B.A. 1906
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banks | canal | landscape | lock | reflections | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Egham | England | Europe | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.