- Egham Lock
- after 1858
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 13/16 x 11 1/2 inches (19.8 x 29.2 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 x 8 7/8 inches (14.9 x 22.5 cm), and Image: 5 7/8 x 8 7/8 inches (14.9 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left on back (written upside down): "1965.33.621"
Watermarked, lower left: "[...]TTES"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Allen Evarts Foster, B.A. 1906
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banks | canal | landscape | lock | reflections | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Egham | England | Europe | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, Egham Lock, after 1858
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.