Fulham on the Thames
- Former Title(s):
- Additional Title(s):
Fulham Church and Putney Bridge
Vue de la Tamise
Fulham, sur la Tamise
Le Village de Fulham
- Part Of:
- after 1858
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on thin, smooth, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 9 3/16 x 15 1/16 inches (23.3 x 38.2 cm), Plate: 4 1/2 x 10 15/16 inches (11.4 x 27.8 cm), and Image: 4 1/2 x 10 15/16 inches (11.4 x 27.8 cm)
Marked in red ink, lower left on back: "PM" stamped in monogram (this is the collector's mark of Paul-Emmanuel-Auguste Poulet-Malassis); marked in blue ink, lower left on back: "HM" stamped in monogram (this is the collector's mark of Howard Mansfield)
Lettered lower center within image: "Fulham on the Thames"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | banks | boats | bridge (built work) | church | cityscape | houses | landscape | reflections | river | sails | smoke | tower (building division) | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Fulham | Greater London | Thames | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, Fulham on the Thames, after 1858
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.