A Water Meadow
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, slightly textured, cream antique laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/16 x 11 5/8 inches (20.4 x 29.6 cm), Plate: 5 13/16 x 8 7/8 inches (14.8 x 22.6 cm), and Image: 5 13/16 x 8 7/8 inches (14.8 x 22.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "250"; inscribed in graphite, upper left on back, written vertically downwards: "[?P] 20"; inscribed in graphite, lower right on back, written diagonally upwards: "Water Meadow | 30 [?2]"; inscribed in graphite, lower left on back: "a47216 | OX -" ("a47216" underlined); inscribed in graphite, lower center on back: "54303"
Watermarked, center: "[...] | [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Allen Evarts Foster, B.A. 1906
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | meadow | reeds | reflections | sky | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hampshire | Romsey | Test | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.