IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, The Lark at Heaven's Gate Sings, 1859
The Lark at Heaven's Gate Sings
- Additional Title(s):
Early Morning, Richmond Park
Richmond, July 13, 1859
Une Terrasse, dans le Parc de Richmond
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on thin, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 5 13/16 x 11 5/8 inches (14.7 x 29.6 cm), Plate: 4 7/16 x 10 13/16 inches (11.3 x 27.5 cm), Image: 4 7/16 x 10 13/16 inches (11.3 x 27.5 cm)
Lettered lower left within image: "F S Haden 1859"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- distance | landscape | morning | park (grounds) | path | shadows | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Richmond | Richmond Park | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.