- Kensington Gardens, no. 2 (large plate)
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, smooth, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 10 13/16 x 6 3/4 inches (27.4 x 17.2 cm), Plate: 7 7/8 x 4 7/8 inches (20 x 12.4 cm), and Image: 7 7/8 x 4 7/8 inches (20 x 12.4 cm)
Marked in blue ink, lower left on back: "HM" stamped in monogram (this is the collector's mark of Howard Mansfield)
Lettered lower left within image: "Seymour Haden 1860"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | cityscape | grass | landscape | leaves | light | park (grounds) | shadows | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hyde Park | Kensington | Kensington Gardens | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, Kensington Gardens, no. 2 (large plate), 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.