- Additional Title(s):
Combe Bottom Going Up to Fold
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on thin, smooth, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 4 7/16 x 6 1/8 inches (11.3 x 15.5 cm), Plate: 4 5/16 x 5 7/8 inches (10.9 x 15 cm), Image: 4 5/16 x 5 7/8 inches (10.9 x 15 cm)
Lettered lower left within image: "-- Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bushes | clouds | foliage | grass | hares | hillocks | knolls | landscape | leaves | meteorology | rabbits | science | shade | shadows | shrubs | storm | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Shere | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.