Shere Mill Pond, no. 1 (small plate)
- Additional Title(s):
La Tête de l'Étang, à Shere
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint on thin, smooth, cream Asian paper
- 6 1/4 x 7 13/16 inches (15.8 x 19.8 cm), 4 7/16 x 6 5/8 inches (11.3 x 16.8 cm), and 4 7/16 x 6 5/8 inches (11.3 x 16.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center on back: "1965.118.7"
Lettered lower left within image: "Seymour Haden"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barn | building | chimney | clouds | cottage | foliage | landscape | mill | plants | pond | pool | reeds | reflections | trees | vegetation
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Shere | Surrey | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, Shere Mill Pond, no. 1 (small plate), 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.