- Former Title(s):
Kenarth, South Wales
- Additional Title(s):
Kenarth S Wales
The Horse Pond
L'Abreuvoir (Pays de Galles)
- Part Of:
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on moderately thick, smooth, cream parchment
- 7 5/8 x 9 13/16 inches (19.4 x 25 cm), 4 3/8 x 5 13/16 inches (11.1 x 14.7 cm), and 4 3/8 x 5 13/16 inches (11.1 x 14.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "54.21.10"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "Kenarth, D.57.1."; lower left: "350"
Lettered lower left within image: "Kenarth. S. Wales. 1864 S. Haden"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. J. Dwight Dana
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | banks | cattle | clouds | cows | foliage | landscape | oxen | reeds | reflections | river | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Cymru | Europe | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.