- By Twickenham
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on moderately thick, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/16 x 9 7/16 inches (16.4 x 23.9 cm), Plate: 5 3/8 x 8 7/16 inches (13.7 x 21.5 cm), and Image: 5 3/8 x 8 7/16 inches (13.7 x 21.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left on back: "<B 442-B>"; inscribed in graphite, lower center on back: "1965.118.21"; inscribed in graphite, lower right on back: "Twickenham Church"
Lettered lower left within image: "by Twickenham S.Haden 1865 [or 1862?] -"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bank | boating | boats | buildings | church | cityscape | dog (animal) | houses | landscape | plants | reeds | reflections | river | rowing | tower (building division) | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Middlesex | Twickenham | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, By Twickenham, 1865
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.