- Former Title(s):
- Additional Title(s):
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 x 14 13/16 inches (27 x 37.6 cm), Plate: 5 3/8 x 8 3/8 inches (13.6 x 21.2 cm), Image: 5 3/8 x 8 3/8 inches (13.6 x 21.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right on back: "1900.3<5>6"
Lettered lower left within image: "by Twickenham S.Haden 1865 [or 1862?] -"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bank | boating | boats | buildings | church | cityscape | dog (animal) | houses | landscape | plants | reeds | reflections | river | rowing | tower (building division) | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Middlesex | Twickenham | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.