IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, High Park, 1868
- Additional Title(s):
Firs (a Study)
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 x 7 3/16 inches (25.7 x 18.3 cm), Plate: 9 13/16 x 6 15/16 inches (25 x 17.6 cm), Image: 9 13/16 x 6 15/16 inches (25 x 17.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left within image: "D. 113"; inscribed in graphite, lower left to lower center within image: "Seymour Haden"; inscribed in graphite, lower left on back: "C2795" (underlined)
Lettered lower left within image: "High Park."; lettered lower right within image: "Seymour Haden .1868"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Yale Stevens from her father's (Richard Sharpe V, B.S. 1873) Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | fir | foliage | grass | hill | landscape | leaves | still life | trees
- Associated Places:
- East Sussex | England | Europe | Northiam | Rye | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.