- Additional Title(s):
Firs (a Study)
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 x 7 3/16 inches (25.7 x 18.3 cm), Plate: 9 13/16 x 6 15/16 inches (25 x 17.6 cm), and Image: 9 13/16 x 6 15/16 inches (25 x 17.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left within image: "D. 113"; inscribed in graphite, lower left to lower center within image: "Seymour Haden"; inscribed in graphite, lower left on back: "C2795" (underlined)
Lettered lower left within image: "High Park."; lettered lower right within image: "Seymour Haden .1868"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Yale Stevens from her father's (Richard Sharpe V, B.S. 1873) Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | fir | foliage | grass | hill | landscape | leaves | still life | trees
- Associated Places:
- East Sussex | England | Europe | Northiam | Rye | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.